The hardest part of PCIDSS compliance process is a company’s call centre. ConnectPay includes a module that allows customers to transfer card holders into an automated telephone payment process just for the actual card entry. This removes the call centre from the scope of PCIDSS because card details are no longer handled by your staff, processed, stored or transmitted on your network or recorded during telephone conversations. There is also no requirement to change your telephony provider.
The basic system costs just £100 per month plus a small transaction fee
- Card holder is directed to an ATP service for the card entry
- Low cost way to remove your Call Centre from the scope of PCIDSS
- Available as a stand-alone system or integrated with your existing call centre software
- No requirement to enter or store card details
- One time process, supports one click ordering for repeat payments
- Automated customer email receipts
- Online portal to view transaction history and process refunds
- Additional dedicated ATP line for out of hours payments if required
- Unlimited user licence
- Works with your existing card acquirer
View this short animation to see how it works:
Review the type of risk associated with call centre card payments.
The ConnectPay PCIDSS call centre solution can be used either as a stand-alone application or can be integrated with your existing call centre software using our simple ConnectPay API.
Get in touch and learn about the different ways SmartPay 5 can collect income!