The SmartPay Recurring Card Payment module allows universities to supplement direct debit collections. Most universities collect around 60% to 80% of regular payments by direct debit. However, there are many people who simply do not trust the direct debit system, usually because they have received excessive bank charges for failed collections. Failed card payments are free for both the card holder and the university and so offer a viable alternative where direct debit is not an option.
Take a look at this short video to find out more
Features of SmartPay Recurring Card Payments
- PCIDSS Compliant
- No requirement to store card details
- Can supplement or replace direct debits or standing order payments
- Automated email receipts and transaction reports available
- Process multiple transactions in seconds without user intervention
- Supports configurable payment plans - e.g. weekly, monthly, annually
- Automated process to update expired card details
- Fully integrated with SmartPay for validation and fund code tracking
Get in touch and learn about the different ways SmartPay can collect income!