If you are new to accepting card payments, you will need a merchant account. A merchant account is a type of bank account that allows businesses to accept payments by payment cards, typically debit or credit cards. A merchant account is established under an agreement between an acceptor and a merchant acquiring bank for the settlement of payment card transactions.
Costs involved in gaining and running your merchant account will typically involve a small joining fee to set the account up, then a transaction charge for each payment collected, typically expressed as a fixed pence for debit cards, and a % charge for credit and commercial cards.
- Select the right merchant account to best suit your business needs through advice from our trained staff
- Competitive rates and no hidden charges
- Low monthly minimum fee
- Set up within 7 to 10 working days
- Easy to understand monthly statements
Once your new merchant account is set up, you can then connect your chosen payment method, whether it's a Chip & PIN machine, a Virtual Terminal, or E Commerce Account. Adelante can provide these for you at competitive rates.
For more information
Products & Solutions
- Chip & PIN Solutions
- Mobile Payment Solutions
- ConnectPay Virtual Terminal
- Short Term Chip & PIN Rental
- Taxi Payment Systems
- Merchant Services
- Telephone Payments
- Income Management and Cash Receipting
Request a Callback
Please complete the form below and we will contact you to discuss your enquiry and any questions you may have.