Recurring card payments, sometimes called a continuous payment authority or CPA, enables you to collect repeat payments from your customers.
- Repayment option - System recalculates a reducing amount as each payment is collected
- Continuous option - System set to collect fixed amount at regular frequency
- Batch option - User uploads a file when payments are to be taken
- Configurable retry options for declined payments
- Email option to remind and receipt customers
- Flexible time of day for payments
- API available for easy integration
- Out of scope for PCI DSS
For more information and/or a free demonstration please complete the form on the right, or visit the frequently asked questions page or have a look at our case study.