Is your income management system working hard enough at collecting payments? SmartPay 5 is the ideal income management solution for local government. Not only does it take your corporate network completely out of scope for PCIDSS accreditation it challenges existing solutions by offering unrivalled functionality!
Can your current income management system do all of these things?
- Web payments including credit and debit cards, Amex, PayPal, ApplePay and GooglePay
- PCIDSS compliant call centre payments that removes the requirement to pause or switch off telephone recording
- Automated telephone payments available 24 hours per day 7 days a week
- Consumer smart phone applications branded with your own logo allow users to pay for invoices and services without ever contacting the council
- Recurring card payments – An additional way to collect funds for customers who refuse to sign direct debit mandates
- Electronic bill presentment and payment - Send out invoices and bills via email or text message that contain a payment link directing the cardholder into a pre-completed payment routine
- Smart phone applications for council staff to collect money on the move without the need for expensive Chip and PIN terminals
- Self service unattended kiosks – Low cost tablets that can allow visitors to make secure card payments using contactless Chip and PIN or ApplePay at a fraction of the cost of a normal self-service kiosk
- Integrated Chip and PIN terminals that are not connected to your corporate network making PCIDSS compliance simple and convenient.
- And all of the other payment options and functionality you would expect from a fully functional income management system used by over 40 local authorities in the UK today
To find out more call Adelante on 01618 820600 or complete the request for more information.