You will need to provide Adelante with your merchant account details to use ConnectPay. This is an account given to you by your merchant account provider. Merchant accounts are provided by acquiring banks. Examples are Allied Irish Bank Merchant Services, WorldPay, Lloyds CardNet, GlobalPay and Elavon. The European Central Bank has recently introduced changes which have changed the way charges are calculated. At Adelante we can help you make sense of these changes.
Adelante have been in the credit card market for over 15 years. To ensure your merchant account charges are competitive, we can offer a free review. Companies often save significant money after reviewing their card processing charges.
As part of this free review, we will:
- Make sure you are using the right type of merchant account
- Explain what processes can reduce your charges
- Help you get the most competitive rates
- Explain any hidden charges and ensure you understand these
- Ensure you are not incurring unnecessary hidden fees and PCI charges
- Find you a lower cost provider, if required
ConnectPay customers can start to accept card payments after a merchant account set up is complete.