Depending how your charity manages donations there are a number of different ConnectPay modules that can be used to accept charity donations from card holders:
- Recurring Card Payments - Many charities cannot get direct debit facilities and many bank account holders refuse to sign direct debit mandates. Recurring card payments offers a low cost and easy to set up solution.
- Automated Telephone Payments - Set up a dedicated telephone number to publish on your website, adverts and literature. Available 24/7. Can also be used at auction events to let card holders pay for purchases.
- Mobile Apps - Free mobile apps that your staff can use to take secure payments face to face - PCI Compliant!
- Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment - Email or text people who donate regularly with specific targeted messages e.g. earthquake appeals
- Chip and PIN Rental - Rent Chip and PIN machines on either short or long term agreements to take payments face to face at charity events