Recurring card payments, sometimes called a continuous payment authority or CPA, provides an option to retailers and merchants who are unable to set up direct debit facilities. Have a look at the short one minute video below to find out if this could work for your business.
Features of ConnectPay Recurring Card Payments:
- Out of scope for PCIDSS
- Automated process for updating expired cards
- Subscription billing or outstanding balance options
- Auto top-up option based on remaining credit
- Easy and straightforward for staff to set up new customer plans & options for customer to set up plan
- Frequency of plan payments fully flexible
- Automatic email option to remind and receipt customers of payments
- You choose time of day of payment run
- Configurable retry options for declined payments
- Daily reports
- Can take ad hoc payments against a plan
Recurring card payments is a fully automated software application designed for subscription billing or the management of an outstanding loan or debt. It can also be used as an auto top up once an account reaches a minimum credit threshold. Using recurring card payments can significantly reduce staff overheads and maximise productivity. It can be used to replace or supplement either direct debit or standing orders. Typical customers are local authorities, housing associations, debt collection companies, or companies taking membership payments or magazine subscriptions. Delivered as a fully managed service from a PCIDSS accredited environment means there is no hardware to install and the system can be accessed from anywhere including smart phones and tablets.
For more information please complete the form on the right of the page or visit the frequently asked questions page. You can also find out more by looking at a recent case study or downloading the recurring payments brochure or calling the ConnectPay sales team on 01628 820600.